Readmission to Newbury College
Students who have previously attended Newbury College and seek to return after an absence must complete the readmission application. This includes those who have withdrawn, were administratively withdrawn or have been previously suspended.
- Students should only complete the readmission application if they have no holds on their account.
- Students must complete readmission application with appropriate addendum as noted. Applications will be submitted to The Office of Admissions.
- Applications will be reviewed by the readmission committee before the fall, spring and summer semesters (see application deadlines below) to finalize decisions.
- Late applications will be reviewed at the discretion of the Dean of Student Success.
- Students who are granted readmission will receive notification and their status is shared with the Registrar, Financial Aid, Student Accounts and Residence Life. They will be allowed to register for courses at this point.
Readmission Application Deadlines
FALL READMISSION: August 1
SPRING READMISSION: December 15
SUMMER READMISSION: April 15
Click here to complete the Readmission Application and please return it to the Director of Admissions, Yavuz Kiremit, at firstname.lastname@example.org