April 10th from 12:45-2:00 in AC119
Interested in pursuing one of these graduate degrees?
- Master’s in Education
- Master’s in Health Administration
- Master’s in Counseling Psychology
- Master’s in Counseling (online program)
- Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis
Come learn about the new partnership between Regis and Newbury. Newbury students who meet certain criteria will have preferred admission to these graduate programs at Regis!
The presentation will be held on April 10th from 12:45-2:00 in AC119. Please join us along with the following speakers from Regis who will speak about their programs and answer your questions:
- Lisanne Hann – Partnership Specialist, Regis College
- Karen Miranda, PsyD, LMHC – Director, Graduate Counseling Programs
- Jacquelyn MacDonald, PhD, BCBA-D, LABA – Program Director, Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Joni Beshanksky, DLP, MPH – Associate Professor & Program Director of Regulatory & Clinical Research Management
- Courtney Cole – Assistant Professor for our Masters in Strategic Communication program