Financial Aid

Paying for college can be complicated; applying for help shouldn't be. Because college financial aid remains a big responsibility for students and their families, we encourage you to contact us with all of your student aid-related questions as you navigate through the transfer process. To speak with a financial aid counselor, please call us at (617) 730-7100 or email at [email protected]

In addition, we strongly recommend reviewing the link below from the U.S. Department of Education, which provides valuable information about your options with Newbury closing at the end of the Spring 2019 semester, including:

  • understanding if the state offers a tuition recovery fund;
  • determining if you qualify for a discharge of your student loan(s);
  • knowing the steps in the loan discharge process;
  • restoration of Federal Pell Grant eligibility; and
  • contacting your loan servicer.
Newbury Logo

c/o Regus | 1309 Beacon St. | Suite 300 | Brookline, MA 02445

data-cookie-options="{'domain': ''}">

We use cookies on this website. By continuing to use the website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out how to manage cookies here or Accept & hide message